Ok Brooke, you get the SUPER DUPER Cutest-Boy-in-a-Sled Christmas Spirit award!! Oh my goodness, you are too funny. I love it!!!
Hey, I did my retakes at Yuen Lui today - SO much better. More time, less people in my group (just me and Aidan this time), and I spoke out and told her exactly what I wanted. They turned out great!
I'm dying to know what your Christmas photo is going to be (if you're doing one). : )
1 comment:
Ok Brooke, you get the SUPER DUPER Cutest-Boy-in-a-Sled Christmas Spirit award!! Oh my goodness, you are too funny. I love it!!!
Hey, I did my retakes at Yuen Lui today - SO much better. More time, less people in my group (just me and Aidan this time), and I spoke out and told her exactly what I wanted. They turned out great!
I'm dying to know what your Christmas photo is going to be (if you're doing one). : )
Post a Comment