Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dinner at the Inmon's

My Uncle Jack and Aunt Ling hosted a post-Thanksgiving feast! It was WONDERFUL! My cousin David was visiting from Vegas and couldn't believe I am a mom. Pretty cute! I am the only cousin on that side of the family that is married and has a child (Brent and I are the oldest cousins on my mom's side of the family - but not by too much!). I'm counting on the others catching up in the next few years.

Anyway, it was great to see David. It had been over two years. We hope he will be up to visit us all again this summer. Here are some photos from earlier in the week as well as our family dinner together.

____________________________________

Sleepy baby


In his pouch sling and lovin' it!


Cousin Jessica, Aunt Ling, and Ling's mom, Helen


Cousin David


Jessica and Ryan in their Santa hats


Chillin on the sofa


Cheek to cheek with Mama


No comments: