Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby Stripes

Reggie wonders if there is room for him too?


Reggie: "Hey, move over Baby Ryan!"


Ryan: "Hey! Well...I guess I can share some of the attention around here."


Happy baby!







2 comments:

Heather said...

Ryan is getting such a little boy face now! Makes me sad!!!! And I still am floored about his tooth. Chad couldn't believe it either!

Yeah, I haven't done an extensive search for 1st Christmas ornaments, but what I've seen hasn't impressed me. I really want one with his name on it, but with the snow, I haven't been able to shop!

Yes, I REALLY liked that house... but I was just having major anxiety about moving. And now we're both glad we didn't, because we just re-financed our house and got it for 4.6%!!

Maybe you can do a Happy New Year's card? Just save yourself and do a quick and easy one from Costco. They're only $15 for 50. And print out address labels and voila! But you did recently send out announcements, so it's not like people haven't seen the baby. I HATED writing my shower thank-yous... only because I had to write so many AFTER Aidan was born! For that first shower, I did them the next week and it was so easy. GOod luck finding time! Be safe in the snow and have a great weekend. : )

Heather said...

Hey, I forgot to tell you... I was going through all the NB sleepers to pass onto my friend Marie, and I think you gave me one of yours! It's a Carters light blue puppy dog one, and I'm sure it's not mine. I'll bring it next time I see you! : ) Ya know, in case you have ANOTHER boy!! heehee