I have other photos on a disc but my disc drive seems to be broken so I need to get them via another computer...so look for an update with more fun photos soon!
Getting packed and momma was trying on some summery clothes.

I know, I have some juicy thighs!

Snoozing on the airplane. Ryan didn't make a peep!

Getting situated for a photo with Mr. Clause.

Hey Santa, we have matching hats!

Cousins: Jake, Ryan, Lacie, and Cole (who isn't too sure about being THIS close to Santa).

And we ran into Santa again when we were out to dinner!

Snoozing in a highchair and Auntie Glenys's house.

Uncle John

Cousin Toni

The crew: 4 of my first cousins (and spouses), seven second cousins, two Aunts, and an Uncle. Thank you for a wonderful six days together! We miss you already!

Tuckered out boys

What we came home to!


Brrr!




Getting packed and momma was trying on some summery clothes.
I know, I have some juicy thighs!
Snoozing on the airplane. Ryan didn't make a peep!
Getting situated for a photo with Mr. Clause.
Hey Santa, we have matching hats!
Cousins: Jake, Ryan, Lacie, and Cole (who isn't too sure about being THIS close to Santa).
And we ran into Santa again when we were out to dinner!
Snoozing in a highchair and Auntie Glenys's house.
Uncle John
Cousin Toni

The crew: 4 of my first cousins (and spouses), seven second cousins, two Aunts, and an Uncle. Thank you for a wonderful six days together! We miss you already!
Tuckered out boys
What we came home to!
Brrr!

1 comment:
I can't believe how much Ryan has already changed. And yes, juicy, juicy thighs!! Your house looks so pretty with the lights. Funny, those are exactly the same lights I'm SUPPOSED to have up (red and white bulbs for the house, shrub lights on the plants). We'd be twins if it weren't for one thing... um... I told Chad specifically I'm NOT doing it this year and now that our gutters are covered in snow, he has a big fat excuse. Dang!
Looks like you had a great time! And cute Santa pics - at least Ryan did well!
Post a Comment