13 -- how many weeks old Ryan is.
And some other numbers you say?
4 -- approx. inches of snow we have.
4+ -- snowfall prediction for tonight.
9.5 -- hours straight Ryan slept last night.
3 -- number of times Ryan has bit Mama with his new tooth.
15 -- days I have left until I return to work.
3 -- how many days a week I will be working in the office.
2 -- how many I'll work from home.
17 -- Ryan's weight.
4 -- number of children I would love to have.
2 -- how many Rob would like.
0 -- how many months I would like to wait
until we try for baby #2.
6+ -- how many we will realistically try to wait.
5 -- days until Christmas!!
12 -- number that will gather here for Christmas dinner.
87 -- number of Christmases my Nana has celebrated.
0 -- number of times I've been bored
hanging out all day with Ryan.
1 comment:
Cute, cute post!!! Wow, 9.5 hours??? Holy moly! That beats Aidan for sure! What are you doing to that kid? Teeth AND sleeping all night? But yowsa - biting?? Ouch!
Post a Comment