Monday, December 22, 2008

Two little chompers!

It's official, Ryan has his two bottom teeth! His first one came in on Thursday and his second one came in yesterday. He hasn't been overly fussy, but has been sticking his fingers in his mouth and wants to know WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS in there?!? I'm kind of wondering the same thing! How does a 13 week old get his first two teeth? I wasn't sure I was ready for these big boy teeth (like I have a choice), but now that they are here they are pretty darn cute!

You can click on the photo below to see it larger. His little chompers made it into this photo!


And here they are again!
Too little to see you say? Here's a closeup.


On another sweet note, here is what my mom and I did today...
8 different kinds of cookies and treats for our friends, neighbors, and families.


How did we have time for this you ask?

Well, we've been pretty much snowed in around here. Here is a snowman Rob and I mad last night!



Earlier this week after a bath.


Ready for Christmas!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ok, first of all, I can't believe those freakin' teeth!!! They're pretty cute, though, I must say. And my 7-month-old has nothin'. Nothin'!

Got your snowman text today... it's awesome! Best snowman I've seen!!! Love the eyebrows. : )

And Ry makes the cutest little Santa ever! Can you believe we had to leave these little boys of ours to go to work? Yuck! I'm not ready. If the weather clears up, we should get together after Christmas, before January.

Have a fun week with your little biter!

Sara T. said...

Wow! I am amazed that he has teeth! Poor guy, doesn't even know how to use a teether yet. He looks pretty happy, though! Maybe he is hoping he can try some of those yummy looking cookies. BTW, is Rob an engineer or something? That is the best snowman I have ever seen - perfect spheres! Good work!
Sara

Anonymous said...

I love the santa outfit! I just cracked up when I saw it!!! Absolutely adorable and great snowman too, we need to make one here!