Hey, love the new page!! Where'd you get your template? And I'm officially on Twitter (thanks to you!), but how do I get it onto my blog? I'll look in the layout page and see if I can figure it out. I can't believe Ryan and that pointer finger! Does it actually bend??? : ) I guess at least it's that finger and not another... Aidan was doing his middle finger for awhile.
I got the layout from infocreek.com/webdesign I like the layout okay, but I miss the photo at the top and can't figure out how to write the code to get it back.
And it took me a while to figure out how to get twitter onto my blog...I just looked again and I can't figure it out now. And yes! :) The pointer bends now and again! Heehee!
Hi Brooke, thanks for the up to the minute photos. I feel that we are a part of his life and have not held him yet. He is a beautiful baby. Enjoy every second. G.
5 comments:
Hey, love the new page!! Where'd you get your template? And I'm officially on Twitter (thanks to you!), but how do I get it onto my blog? I'll look in the layout page and see if I can figure it out. I can't believe Ryan and that pointer finger! Does it actually bend??? : ) I guess at least it's that finger and not another... Aidan was doing his middle finger for awhile.
I got the layout from infocreek.com/webdesign I like the layout okay, but I miss the photo at the top and can't figure out how to write the code to get it back.
And it took me a while to figure out how to get twitter onto my blog...I just looked again and I can't figure it out now. And yes! :) The pointer bends now and again! Heehee!
HI:: Just seeing if this works for me.
Hi Brooke, thanks for the up to the minute photos. I feel that we are a part of his life and have not held him yet. He is a beautiful baby. Enjoy every second. G.
Thank you Aunt Glenys! We cannot wait for you to meet, hold, cuddle, snuggle, and get to know Ryan! Miss and love you!
Post a Comment