Ryan has been growing in so many ways this past week! He turned over from his tummy - back onto his front...three times! We got the last one on video. Pretty awesome! He also is smiling a lot and loves his daddy's voice. And he demonstrated some "cause and effect" this week too! He kept hitting his mobile in front of his bouncy seat and watching the effect he could make when the bears would start shaking. It was fun for all of us.



He is getting "juicy" arms and legs at 12 pounds, 6 ounces!


Susan visited us this week! Ryan showed her how he likes the bottle too (pumped momma milk). She brought us some adorable sock monkeys too!
_______________________________________
Here are a few more of our favorite things!

This bear is also from Susan (she is a great gift-giver!) and plays twinkle, twinkle little star and "lives" on Ryan's changing table. We play it for him during every diaper change and he looks over at it, "talks" to it, and is a familiar face for him by now.

Floppy doggy from Tara and Kasey!
Ryan's hand and footprint at three weeks old.
Oh so comfy glider from Aileen. Thank you!!! We love it!

Gobs of great books!
The Tiny Love mobile from Molly and John...this week Ryan has finally really taken notice to it and loves it!

In fact, this was taken this morning - mesmerized!
That is until he fell asleep for the first time in his crib!
And ended up taking a nearly four hour nap in his room! I used the monitor for the first time and yes, kept checking on him anyway! He was fine :) I'm still a rookie you know!
_______________________________________
And I realized I never posted any photos of Ryan's room...

Light, simple, and happy!

1 comment:
I can't believe it's been THREE days since this post and I'm finally just now commenting. So many things I love... I can't believe Ryan's rolling!!! What the heck?? He is definitely far advanced than my son. : ) Love the mobile and the sweet way he was sleeping in his crib! (is he sleeping in there at night yet?) Love his huge belly and LOVE the black "censor" dot. Heehee
And most of all, besides all of the cute pictures of your cutie pie, I love your new signature!!!
Ok, we definitely have to meet up this week. Are you busy? I have a dinner with friends on Thursday, which I'm not bringing Aidan to, but other than that, I'm open. I'd love to stop by and see that growing boy. And I do need to make a quick run to Babies R Us. And, um... maybe to the new Nordy's? : )
Post a Comment