Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Lil punkin! We had a great Halloween! We had Brent and Rob's dad and his wife Nancy over for dinner. It was Nana/Nancy's birthday so we had double the celebration! I made mashed potatoes for the first time without my mom's help! And Rob barbequed some awesome salmon. We added green beans, a salad, french bread, and a chocolate cake to make it complete! It was quite a feast. We only had about 50 trick-or-treaters...and "Hanna Montana" put her hand on her hip and wanted to know "What are you dressed up as?" How do you not know who Raggety Ann is? Anyway, here are the photos of our costumes.
















1 comment:

Heather said...

AH, I love your costume, Raggedy Ann!! My mom went as that last year. So cute! And of course I love your lil' punkin. : )

Mmmm... your yummy dinner is making me hungry! And it's not the chocolate cake I'm wanting - it's the green beans and salad! How sick is that??? Maybe it's too much Halloween candy. Love the ghosties on your house too.