Thursday, October 16, 2008

Four weeks today!

Ryan is four weeks old today! He has SO much personality! Here are a few pics from this week.


Polka-dots on dots...His outfit from his Auntie Tif and cousin Cole has dots and looked so adorable with his car seat cover. He looks so little!


Are you taking a picture of me?


Oh, you are?


Okay...are you done yet?


Snoozing on daddy


Kinda fun to sleep on my tummy for a change!


A lil punkin all bundled up! It's getting cold here in WA.


In my swing from Hudson and Wyatt!


I adore my daddy!


Hi daddy!


So many funny faces!


An "ooo" and a pointer sighting!


What would you caption this one?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that little brown outfit with the long sleeves... so cute! And my, what expressions Ryan has! Those wrinkles on his forehead are precious! I miss the days of Aidan sleeping on his tummy... he was so sweet and peaceful. And he'd sleep a super long time! I tried to get Chad to come up with a caption for your last pic - "Will my hands be THAT big someday?" "Move your hand, Dad, I'm trying to watch cartoons," and "You make a better door than a window." That's the best we came up with. I'm always so impressed with all those captions people come up with on MckMama's site. By the way, I love your MckMama-inspired profile description. : )