You have the cutest little clothes for Ryan! So stylish. : ) Not good having that new Nordstrom so close!
Looks like he's doing well with the pacifier! What a big boy. And what a sweet picture of baby and Mama that Rob captured. Being a Mama sure looks good on you!
So what's the verdict on the circumcision? I've been dying to know... although I think I can guess. : )
2 comments:
You have the cutest little clothes for Ryan! So stylish. : ) Not good having that new Nordstrom so close!
Looks like he's doing well with the pacifier! What a big boy. And what a sweet picture of baby and Mama that Rob captured. Being a Mama sure looks good on you!
So what's the verdict on the circumcision? I've been dying to know... although I think I can guess. : )
Thank you! He is lucky to have such generous anties and cousins who keep him looking so adorable (if I do say so)!
So I deferred to Rob on the circ and we went ahead and did it...wasn't my wish, but now that it's healed I feel better. What was your guess?
Post a Comment