I love it!! Mine came today. : ) Did you print the back yourself? And how did you do that circular address?? Very cute!
Chad said, "He looks like an old man," referring to the picture on the back with the polka dots behind. heehee That's exactly how Aidan looked at that age!
Hey, whatcha doin' Friday? I was thinking about making a trip to Babies R' Us. Either we could both go (if you need anything!) or I could just come over to your house before/after. Let me know!
1 comment:
I love it!! Mine came today. : ) Did you print the back yourself? And how did you do that circular address?? Very cute!
Chad said, "He looks like an old man," referring to the picture on the back with the polka dots behind. heehee That's exactly how Aidan looked at that age!
Hey, whatcha doin' Friday? I was thinking about making a trip to Babies R' Us. Either we could both go (if you need anything!) or I could just come over to your house before/after. Let me know!
Post a Comment