
It has been almost a week since I last posted! Time has been flying! Ryan will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I have new photos to post of him and will get them up soon...but I have to find my card reader first!
______________________________________
Well, our family has "grown" in that my brother, Brent, has moved back to Washington! YAY! We have been spending a lot of time together and it is so wonderful to have him home. I know he is thrilled to be back in the great NW as well. And he loves being an uncle and has had nursery rhymes stuck in his head lately. I can't wait for his day to be a daddy! He will be a wonderful poppa! He is currently looking for a job up here, so if you know of an opening let me know. He has been working in sales, but is very well rounded and could fit a variety of positions. He has a Bachelor's degree in business from UW. Can you tell I'm a proud sister? :)

______________________________________
So I gave Ryan a haircut today! I took out Rob's clippers and left a guard on and gave him a little buzz! He had a "ring" around his head where the lower hair was longer and so it's all evened out now. He looks SO much better! And he was mesmerized by the clippers and held really still for mommy. We'll see if we can keep up that trend for future hair trimmings!
The "halo" in the above photo is gone!
______________________________________
Well, I'm off to finally get dressed in "real clothes" for the day... No, I haven't been loafing around all morning...I made myself breakfast, reserved tickets to visit my family in CA, made pumpkin bread, gave Ryan his haircut, then a bath for the little man, and of course feedings for him in between! And now I'm off for a walk and then to get my nails done before daddy gets home. We cannot wait for him to get home! It's our favorite time of day!
3 comments:
You are smart to give a haircut now - my cousin's son had hair like that and now he is 1 1/2 with a serious mullet! Not a good look. :)
I can't believe you gave him a haircut already!! Aidan's little ol' man ring disappeared eventually, but I would've loved to have helped that along sooner.
You're one busy Mama! So glad your brother's back. Fun!
ha ha! Love this! I tried to give Sloane a haircut at one point as well....major disaster! :)
You are looking great by the way!
Post a Comment