Saturday, Ryan and I met Heather and Aidan at the Hands On Childrens Museum in Olympia. Here are the wonderful photos she took! Thank you for sending them Heather! You are GOOD! I need some photography lessons.....
Here are our boys, 15 months and almost 11 months....
So cute!!! Sorry I didn't send you the ones of Aidan... but glad you snatched them!
Your smiley, long-lashed, photogenic boy makes photography easy!!! : ) What a sweetheart. Oh, just for fun, I tried to count out 108 steps from Aidan... he sure stopped and turned a lot! Took me forever! heehee
1 comment:
So cute!!! Sorry I didn't send you the ones of Aidan... but glad you snatched them!
Your smiley, long-lashed, photogenic boy makes photography easy!!! : ) What a sweetheart. Oh, just for fun, I tried to count out 108 steps from Aidan... he sure stopped and turned a lot! Took me forever! heehee
Post a Comment