Monday, August 3, 2009

Outdoor bath

I'm still here! I have been on a blogging hiatus for just over the a month. We are doing great around here. It is my busiest time of year (work-wise) and we also went on a 10 day trip to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho...so we've been keeping busy. We all three got sick as well (on Vacation, of course) with a pretty bad cold bug. It was Ryan's first bad cold and we had some sleepless nights and a fussy little guy for about five days or so. I'm happy to say we have rebounded and are all back in the swing of things!

Here are some photos from mid-June at the cabin. We were celebrating my dad's birthday. Look for more to come...I promise! :)













1 comment:

Heather said...

Where's your hair, Muffin Man??? Still sporting the (almost) bald look!!

Look the "censored" pic. And still love those super chubber knees of his!!!