Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown
There is nothing more dear to me than family. No one I would rather be with. Not a whole lot I wouldn't do for them. Rob and I are so fortunate that our parents and siblings are here in the Washington and we have their friendship, support, and love - all within a close geographic proximity.
Other things may change us, but we start and end with family ~Anthony Brandt
Recent photo with Nana and Grandpa Judge.

Ryan and Grandpa have the best and biggest smiles!

There is nothing more dear to me than family. No one I would rather be with. Not a whole lot I wouldn't do for them. Rob and I are so fortunate that our parents and siblings are here in the Washington and we have their friendship, support, and love - all within a close geographic proximity.
Other things may change us, but we start and end with family ~Anthony Brandt
Recent photo with Nana and Grandpa Judge.

Ryan and Grandpa have the best and biggest smiles!

In truth a family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the rituals you help family members create, by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love you show to one another, and by the hopes for the future you have as individuals and as a unit.
-Marge Kennedy
-Marge Kennedy
No comments:
Post a Comment