What an incredible 60 hours it's been since we met Ryan. It is an immeasurable joy to get to share our lives with this little miracle.We want to thank everyone for your emails, messages, and blessings. We feel the love and joy surrounding us and it is so appreciated. What a wonderful bonus of having a wee one!
Below are the visitors Ryan has had so far. What a lucky little guy! We are up for visitors if you just want to call us. We have been trying to return calls and emails but may not have gotten back to you yet. Just call us again if you don't mind. We would love to see you (if you're healthy, please).
I will post more soon on how we're all doing and of course, more photos are on the way!
It has been pretty blissful over here at our house.
Love to you all,
Brooke, Rob, and Ryan









1 comment:
I can't wait to see him!! I was going to be up in Tacoma on Wednesday, but maybe I'll come sooner! My mom's here now, but maybe I can swing by on Monday. Can't wait!
Post a Comment