Wednesday, April 23, 2008

20 weeks! Half way there!

Wow have the past five months flown by! I have a feeling the next 20 weeks (by the way that's TEN months of pregnancy! Why do they always say nine?) will go much slower...especially in the August heat!

But I am loving it so much. I feel him move throughout the day and especially after I eat or drink. It is an incredible feeling. I cannot wait to meet him!

Here is a photo of the "bump" at five months (taken at work). Rob will have to get out the camera tonight to mark this momentous occasion! This is so much fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look sooo wonderful and soo cute pregnant!! I am very excited for you to have a little boy! That's great. I can't wait to find out what I'm having too. It's scheduled for 5/14! It's soo fun to watch the belly grow. Isn't it? Well just wanted to say hi. I'm glad you're doing awesome! Love ya!!

Laura

Amy Duncan said...

Those are super-cute maternity jeans!!! Gap?

Anonymous said...

I wanna know where you got those jeans too! I LOVE them!!! You look radiant, Brooke! I can't believe it's already been 20 weeks - WOW!! It's going by so fast.

The Judge Family said...

The jeans are from Motherhood :)

Natalie said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy and having a boy, that is so exciting. Babies are such a blessing.