Wednesday, April 2, 2008

8 days and counting

We hit the 17 week mark yesterday and have our next ultrasound next week. We're really hoping the baby will cooperate and show us if it's a boy or a girl.

Nearly everyone thinks "girl" so far. It's amazing! Rob, my dad, extended family, our friends, and coworkers...all think girl! I have thought boy from the start...but now I'm not sure with so many others thinking girl. It will be fun to be able to share the news of boy vs. girl.

Our names so far are Troy or Luke or Audrey or Ashlyn. I think finding out the gender will open the door again to really searching our books and brains for the right name. The boy middle name I love is Robert...to honor of course Rob and then both of our dads (the grandpas) are named Robert. So we get to honor three amazing people at once, not to mention the baby (if it's a boy).

Well, I'll keep trying to post. At least next week when we "find out!" Signing off for now!

How big is baby Judge? The size of an ONION!


Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.

No comments: