Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cahoots

I took these in mid-May and they just never made it off the of the camera until today...

Oh, that's right! I have a toddler and a newborn! I swear (except I try not to) that they are in cahoots and when one sleeps the other wakes...making blogging a bit difficult these days! I wouldn't trade it for the world though :)

Below:
summer weather...sharing a crib...and snuggle time






2 comments:

Heather said...

haha Love the naked butt shot!! I'm sure he'll thank you for that one someday. : ) Yeah, my kids are in cahoots too... never napping at the same time. I find myself staying up way too late to blog/facebook, and kick myself late that I could've been sleeping. Oh well.

Chad tried putting Lilah into Aidan's crib the other day, and he screamed. Normally, he loves on his sister... but not when he's waking up!!

Rebecca said...

so cute Brooke, it was fun seeing you the other day your two babes are so precious!!