Today we are at 32 weeks, 2 days
or 8 months, 2 days
In the latest womb reports, Baby Judge...
...has been getting the hiccups an average of twice a day! I love it!
...is inhaling amniotic fluid to exercise his lungs and practice breathing.
...is head down and should stay that way until he arrives (I think he is too big to flip by now).
...has blue eyes. At this point, all babies do, although depending on their chromosomal disposition, this could easily change after birth (or even between now and labor), but for the time being, blue it is.
...still has no name!
More news and an updated photo coming soon...
or 8 months, 2 days
In the latest womb reports, Baby Judge...
...has been getting the hiccups an average of twice a day! I love it!
...is inhaling amniotic fluid to exercise his lungs and practice breathing.
...is head down and should stay that way until he arrives (I think he is too big to flip by now).
...has blue eyes. At this point, all babies do, although depending on their chromosomal disposition, this could easily change after birth (or even between now and labor), but for the time being, blue it is.
...still has no name!
More news and an updated photo coming soon...
1 comment:
It was a pleasure meeting you both this last weekend at our birth class. I am really proud of your decision and confidence you have shown in the decisions you've made about your birth...after all - it's YOUR body, YOUR baby, YOUR experience and no one can (or should) take that away from you! We talked more about the idea of a home birth and know that is not for us/me, but I am excited for those that know it's right for them - that feeling of knowing you're doing what's right for you is unexplainable! That peace of mind will be HUGE in your laboring journey and delivery. I wish you both (all three really!) the very best and a smooth, "prefect" experience!
Post a Comment