Friday, July 25, 2008

A New Look

I decided to give our blog a makeover! I hope it's even easier to navigate and prettier to look at!
Happy Friday!

Here is something just for fun...
This is definitely a challenge to try-- You can only type *One Word!* Not as easy as you might think. It's really hard to only use one word answers. You can only type one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? close
2. Where is your significant other? home
3. Your hair? growing
4. Your mother? loving
5. Your favorite thing? family
6. Your dream last night? unsure
7. Your dream/goal? happiness
8. The room you're in? office
9. Your hobby? fun
10. Your fear? loss
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? 35
12. Where were you last night? home
13. What you're not? alone
14. Muffins? yum
15. One of your wish list items? grace
16. Where you grew up? safe
17. The last thing you did? procrastinate
18. What are you wearing? watch
19. Your TV? big
20. Your pets? adore
21. Your computer? portable
22. Your life? incredible
23. Your mood? strong
24. Missing someone? Brent
25. Your car? silver
26. Something you're not wearing? necklace
27. Favorite store? depends
28. Your summer? short
30. Your favorite color? aqua
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? Sunday

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE that wedding picture - wow!! You guys look SO in love! Where was that taken?

I'm a blog addict now - uh-oh! Can't wait to see your belly next weekend!! Oh, I'm going to bring a few things for you to borrow (nursing stuff, like my cute hand-made nursing covers!).