Looks like a good time!! Did you take Ashlyn with you? If you can believe it, I've NEVER been to the Puyallup. Sure, I had my marimba group play there 2 years in a row, but I've never ridden the rides or had an elephant ear or anything. We always went to the Monroe (Evergreen?) Fair as a kid. Or did the rides at the Seattle Center. I need to get my act together now that I live here!
1 comment:
Looks like a good time!! Did you take Ashlyn with you? If you can believe it, I've NEVER been to the Puyallup. Sure, I had my marimba group play there 2 years in a row, but I've never ridden the rides or had an elephant ear or anything. We always went to the Monroe (Evergreen?) Fair as a kid. Or did the rides at the Seattle Center. I need to get my act together now that I live here!
Post a Comment