Friday, May 14, 2010

One month

Time is flying!! Sweet baby Ashlyn, you are already a month old and changing so quickly! You are a sleepy little girl and are making my nights easy as you only wake me once in the night to eat. Wow!! You love your pacifier (something your big brother never took a liking to) and love to stretch. You don't fuss much, but when you do, you don't cry, just "protest" - and sometimes quite loudly for your tiny size! Your eyes are still dark blue and I think you might have curly hair. I'm still in awe of how much hair you have - it's just long enough in back to come over your collar. You have beautiful hands with long, piano-playing fingers.

Your brother loves you and is already looking out for you. He announces every time you fuss by saying, "baby sister crying" and goes immediately to you to try to give you your paci. Last weekend you were both in your carseats and I "caught" him holding your hand. This morning I took this photo of the two of you.











    I so look forward to learning more about who you are. I adore you Ashlyn! Thank you for blessing our family!

No comments: