I watched it TWICE and laughed my butt off! Yes, that's totally our boys. Except I don't think I've seen Aidan do that thing with his leg - it was hilarious!! I actually turned on MTV tonight and it was a bunch of T&A and cussing and I was so grossed out, I had to turn it off. Dang, I've gotten OLD.
Yeah, it was fun to get the ultrasound, even though it was barely visible. Had a dream last night I was having TWINS, so thank goodness there was only ONE baby in there! Whew!
1 comment:
I watched it TWICE and laughed my butt off! Yes, that's totally our boys. Except I don't think I've seen Aidan do that thing with his leg - it was hilarious!! I actually turned on MTV tonight and it was a bunch of T&A and cussing and I was so grossed out, I had to turn it off. Dang, I've gotten OLD.
Yeah, it was fun to get the ultrasound, even though it was barely visible. Had a dream last night I was having TWINS, so thank goodness there was only ONE baby in there! Whew!
Post a Comment