
In the push-up position. He has been alternating between this and "downward dog" - trying to figure out how to crawl.

Caught mid-sentence.

I can just smell his soft skin in this picture. I cannot tell you how many times a day I plant smooches on those cheeks! And Ryan has started smiling now when I plant one on him. Hope that will last for the next ten years or so!

And did I forget to mention Ryan has EIGHT teeth now? Four on top and four on bottom!

Ryan and Uncle Brent snuggling on the sofa.

Hanging out with my brother on our deck. The weather here has been amazing!

1 comment:
I am loving all of your pictures of your little guy!! Actually big boy!! :) He is so darling. I am amazed at how many teeth he has now. We will be in town over the 4th of july weekend. Are guys going to be around???
Post a Comment