Sunday, March 8, 2009

Whoa Baby!

Look out!



Mom and dad have posted some "nudie" shots of me!







What's new with Ryan?
Glad you asked!
• He is sitting up on his own for fairly strong stretches
• His hair is getting a little longer
• He is waving
• He is eating rice cereal mixed with banana - day two and going well
• Rob weighed him and his "unofficial" weight here at home was 20 lbs.
• He is cracks up when his hands, tummy, or feet are "munched" on - especially if you snort while you much!
• His "dada" has taken a backseat to "mum" and "mum-mum" - at least for now
• We have decided to hire a nanny instead of daycare. Valerie starts a week from Monday and until then my mom is watching him (thank you Mom!). We are looking forward to having Ryan at home instead of in a daycare and Valerie will be a wonderful addition to Ryan's day!

And what's our chocolate lab sniffing?


Yep! Snow!

It dumped a bit ago and he looks like a dalmatian!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Super cute pics Brooke! I would love to take some nudies of Stella but I'm too afraid she might pee all over.. maybe it's a chance that I will have to take. :) I can't believe he can wave now!! So adorable