Rob's dad, Bob, turned 70 last weekend and we had a surprise party for him! The turn out was great - 50 of us gathered to celebrate him. I met some of Rob's cousins, aunts, and uncles and it was so wonderful to put names and faces together. I look forward to getting together again soon. Thank you to all of you that made it. It was so much fun to celebrate Bob and meet all of you.
This past week was one of my most intense of the school year. Charles Wright's auction is right around the corner and I have been working feverishly to get the auction catalog laid out and off the printer. I have another very busy week ahead, but hope to have more time to post soon. Here are some photos from Bob's party! Enjoy!

This past week was one of my most intense of the school year. Charles Wright's auction is right around the corner and I have been working feverishly to get the auction catalog laid out and off the printer. I have another very busy week ahead, but hope to have more time to post soon. Here are some photos from Bob's party! Enjoy!

2 comments:
Yay! Glad the party was a success!
wow, looks like a packed house! Ryan is as cute as ever in his jumper!!
Post a Comment